A plantar’s wart is a wart that is found on the side or bottom of one’s foot. plantar’s warts can become quite painful due to the location of where they are. The more weight that is pushed down on the wart can cause more pain and this can make walking a painful event. plantar’s warts are very common and also very contagious. One can get these warts on their feet from walking barefoot in places such as locker rooms and other of public facilities. Plantar’s warts, like all warts, are caused by one of the many strains of the HPV virus. The good news when it comes to dealing with plantar’s warts is that there are some homeopathic remedies that can show you how to get rid of a plantars wart in no time at all.
How to get rid of a plantars wart
A simple Google search will show you many different ways that you can learn how to get rid of a plantars wart. We have devised a short list of some of the most effective methods that one can use when it comes to getting rid of these warts. Do keep in mind that it is always advised to speak with your doctor prior to trying any of these home remedies. If you find that these home remedies will not work for you when it comes to learning how to get of a plantars wart keep in mind that your doctor can also remove the warts for you with a few different methods. The choice really is up to you on what method you would prefer.
Here are some of the most effective methods for getting rid of plantars warts.
- 1. Duct Tape- Cut a small piece of duct to fit over the wart. Leave on for six days and then remove the tape. The top layer of the wart should come off. Repeat this process until the wart is fully gone.
- 2. Soak your feet in hot water- Plantar warts are very sensitive to hot water and by soaking your feet daily for 15 minutes a day can help to kill the virus and destroy the wart.
- 3. Aloe Vera- An aloe vera plant works best and what you should do is break off a piece of the plant and rub the gel onto the wart. Repeat this daily until the wart is removed.
- 4. Castor Oil- Rub a small amount of Castor oil onto the wart. Cover with a bandage and leave the bandage on for the day. Repeat this process until the wart falls off.
- 5. Garlic- Only use fresh garlic and never use garlic powder. You will want to cut some fresh garlic and rub it directly onto the wart. Cover with a bandage and make sure that you are doing this process everyday. Within a week the wart should fall off. It is important that you do not get garlic on the health skin and some people will also use petroleum jelly around the wart to ensure that the healthy skin is not getting any of the garlic.
Plantar’s warts can become a pain and this is why many people will look for ways on how to get rid of a plantar warts. These above methods should do the trick and if you have any questions, please call your doctor.