Plantar warts are warts that are found on the sides of bottom of one’s feet. Due to the location of where these warts are they are often known to cause some pain from time to time. Depending on how many warts one may have on their feet walking may become painful and this is often the number one reason why people will look for ways to remove plantar wart. Truth be told when it comes to learning how to remove plantar warts you may find that these type of warts are often a little more difficult to remove. When you think about it the reason why removing plantar warts can be more difficult is due to the fact that skin on our feet is generally much thicker and tougher. This is especially the case in the soles of our feet and this is one very common area for plantar warts.
So needless to say the thicker the skin is the thicker the wart will be also. So when it comes to removing plantar warts just understand that while this process is possible it may take a little more time than other types of warts. There are many different methods that one can find when it comes to removing plantar warts and some of them can be done at home and others can be done in a doctor’s office. When it comes to learning how to remove plantar warts remember that there is no right or wrong way. The truth of the matter is that some people just feel more comfortable going to a doctor and having them assist with the removing of plantar warts. And that is perfectly fine. However, some people may prefer to try some natural ways when it comes to learning how to remove plantar warts on feet.
One of the best methods on learning how to remove plantar warts is very simple and can be done from the comfort of your own home. The best part about this method of removing plantar warts is that it is so simple and can be done in 5 easy steps. The only supplies you will need is an emery board and a clean towel.
Let’s take a look at what these 5 steps are when it comes to removing plantar warts.
- 1. Wash and clean your feet. Make sure to soak your feet for a few minutes and ensure that after you have washed your feet you also take the time to wash your hands. Since all warts can spread like wildfire always try not to touch any other body parts until you have cleaned your hands.
- 2. After you have soaked for a few minutes, take your feet out and let them air dry. Do not towel dry them.
- 3. With a fresh and clean emery board begin slightly removing some of the dead skin from the wart. Be sure not to press to hard and all you really need to do is just run the board over the wart and give it a little pressure. The dead skin should fall of pretty easily.
- 4. Fill up your foot bath with hot water. This needs to be as hot as you can tolerate but not to the point where it causes any type of pain. Let your feet soak for 15 minutes and then remove your feet.
- 5. Let them air dry once again and repeat step 3. This should be done daily and within a week you should see some major progress on the wart.
This is just one of the many different methods that one try when it comes to learning how to remove plantar warts. This method has been known to work since warts do not tolerate hot water very well. Not to mention a warm foot bath is always relaxing so you can work on removing plantar warts and getting relaxed all at the same time. Go ahead and try this method and see if it works for you.